I discover recently when importing a patch from MAX4 to MAX5
that the "matrix controler" made my MAX5.0.4 crash.
What happen is that when I try to open a imported patch saved as version5 the "matrix ctrl" made MAX5.0.4 crash.
Well I had to import all again, and make all the adjustments from the beginnig several times, and it was then that I discover that I have to subtitute the "matrix ctrl" because MAX5 didn’t made the conversion right from the old matrix to the new one.
This problem or bug is very boring because I had to start all over again and made me loose time.
If you experience similar problems with other objects you can post them here to advertise the users.