I am struggling my way through this video tracking and then matching up the video with an already existing shape to trigger a response.
1. the first thing I have is the shape in a pict format- done in high contrast.
2. I want to then use a camera to video and track a person coming into the space and then filling up a replicated outline of a shape on the floor
3. then check the filled shape with the pict shape (that is already loaded into my jitter patch.)
I am then passing the video though highish contrast filter so the image an easily separate shape from the background
4. How do I match the video shape and the pict shape? – do I unpack the matrixs and then some how match them up so when matched they trigger a response –
1. is there a way you can compare matrixes and create a match???
2. do I have to create numbers and then match the numbers in the 4 planes?? if they match within a 5 pixel range then they are equal
or can I make the images black and white to start with – bring them in as
a single matrix – the high contrast pixels would be black and then the white is white.
this would take out the issue of what is colour ???? perhaps and 4. how do I unpack and match the images to trigger something else??/