last week i installed the http://www.entropy.ch/software/MacOSX/xmlviewplugin/
xml view plugin
i was hoping to see more of the safari history list
by usig the plutil command in the shell . it converts history.plist to an xml file.
today i noticed that the reference pages of maxobjects show xml code instead of ‘normal’ layout . after i deleted the ‘xmlviewplugin’ from ‘/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/’
every thing was back to normal
btw i did try to open the history.plist in the max reference viewer and it does looked less code but still not very readable (no line breaks…)
Log in to reply
C74 IN YOUR INBOX
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74 | Terms & Conditions
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.