Trying to recreate this Rolling Shutter Effect

    Oct 03 2012 | 3:42 am
    This is a really cool effect I'd like to try and recreate...
    Andrew Benson Has a patch that gets close but not quite... (
    Does anyone have any ideas?

    • Oct 03 2012 | 4:08 am
      Old skool video folks call this slit scan. I think there are a bunch of patches to be found on the forum under that tag. (or, slitscan).