VIZZable 2 Ganz Graf mod : strange behaviour

    May 28 2013 | 2:21 pm
    I've modified the Ganz Graf in to change the operators in the jit.op connected to the color toggle. If I use two umenu objects listing the operators (copied from the jit.op help file) connected to a [pak * *], itself connected the jit.op, this works. Now if I replace it with 2 [], the video stops responding to audio. I've even tried to insert two message boxes between the and the [pak * *] : then the video responds to audio but there's no more colors. I did that because I noticed that the middle outlet on [umenu] is 'item evaluated as a message' and with [] it's 'item evaluated as a symbol'. Can somenone tells me what's going on ?

    • May 28 2013 | 2:26 pm
      Attachments buttons didn't work, neither paste a copy compressed version, can't do more for now...
    • May 28 2013 | 3:25 pm
      is this part of the vizzable pack? is it compatible?
    • May 28 2013 | 3:29 pm
      Yes, this is an add on by Zeal. Just modified it.
    • May 28 2013 | 3:41 pm
      oh really?? cause i dont find it!? has there been an update of the version 2 pack lately? really looking forward cause i tried to make the port by synnack working with vizzable.
    • May 28 2013 | 4:27 pm
      put a "fromsymbol" between the and the pak. I think that'll fix it.
    • May 28 2013 | 5:14 pm
      Thanks man, I had forgotten this one... In fact, noticed this difference between middle outlets of both menus objects just today... Reminds me of past problems i didn't understand.
    • May 28 2013 | 5:56 pm
    • May 28 2013 | 7:48 pm
      hey stephane, thanks for posting. when looking at it i see some differences to the original patch which looks better. also the colors seem to be different and when there is silence you see still shape and textures forms which disapperead in the original. i suppose you wanted to change the operators in order to get better or different colors. i recognized that in the texture subpatch the actual gl.texture object was still named "sample" this should be renamed to ---ganz maybe also the draw order has to be adapted then. but i dont know how. but i guess the problem is connected to the drawing order/context...
      edit: connecting a "s ---drawto2" to the gl.texture and increase all the other "s ---drawto" objects by 1 helps... also i've tried to set @fsaa 1 argument in the vizzable window