Hi guys, I keep getting a weird bug when using poly~.
Basically it happens at complete random, I have tried to find out what is making it happen but there is nothing that seems to bring it about and nothing in my patching that could cause it.
What happens is I randomly get a really loud constant distorted drone that could be very dangerous on a large sound system. It goes away when I turn the DAC off then on again.
The poly~ is just a really simple sine/triangle wave generator.
Although it also happens in other poly~ patches. It's always the same really loud explosive sound that randomly occurs.
I'm using a few of these patches with a big sub woofer I'm borrowing soon and don't really want to lose my head.
I'm using the latest version of Max6 and the last version of Snow Leopard.
I can post a patch but it doesn't seem to be dependent on patch.