Get to know the Max for Live Buffer Shuffler 2.0 - a flexible live sampling and sequencing effect. Watch all three episodes to learn everything you need to scramble your beats and slice up your tracks.
- Where to find, download and install Buffer Shuffler 2.0 from Ableton.
- Finding the original Buffer Shuffler.
- Mapping, Saving and using Presets creatively.
- How to use the Max for Live LFO in conjunction with Buffer Shuffler 2.0
- Grid Pattern Manipulation.
- Covering of the Reset, Auto and Dice variations.
- Dice Randomization settings.
- Smooth settings.
- New possibilities with sequence length, bar and beat changes of the grid.
- Audio Slice Direction.
- Simple pattern manipulation with BS2.0 and adding unique qualities to simple melodies.
- Freeze and Linked modes explained.
Check out the Mono Sequencer Max for Live Device videos, too!