Finally had the time to finish the updated version of my Art-Net externals. Both objects have been totally re-written, now using an plugin-focused Art-Net library which I've been developing for a while.
- 64-bit and 32-bit versions (compatible with Max 6 and 7, OS X and Windows)
- The objects can now send and receive multiple universes at once. This means you only need one object to send/receive any number of contiguous universes of data.
- All objects now reference a single Art-Net service object behind the scenes, which means you can create multiple imp.artnet.node objects without getting a port binding error.
- A variety of more flexible output modes are now available for both objects.
- imp.artnet.controller is no longer hard-limited to send at maximum 44 FPS, so if you want to send data faster you can manually drive it with a metro at higher speeds.
- The sync_universes attribute on imp.artnet.controller has not been implemented yet. Sending universes will currently always be synced.
- Performance on imp.artnet.controller is due to be improved by reducing redundant copying, but this isn't in this build. Shouldn't be noticeable unless you're using a stupid number of universes though.
Download link below. Please report any bugs in this forum thread.