BUG jit.movie message "rate -1"
May 29 2016 | 3:02 pm
Hi, can someone help me to understand if this is a bug? I expect a reverse play not a rewind.
- May 29 2016 | 5:09 pmYour patch works fine for me in Mac OS 10.8.5 with Max 7.2.3. Reverses but does not rewind; plays from wherever it left off. Works fine in this example, too.
- May 29 2016 | 6:33 pmThanks Christopher, can you test this one please? I'm on MAX 7.2.3 OS X 10.11.5
- May 31 2016 | 5:30 pmhi micron, thanks for the report. there's an existing support ticket for this, and i'll add your patches to that.
- May 31 2016 | 8:16 pmOk thanks Rob
- Aug 30 2016 | 4:44 pmhi micron, this should be fixed as of 7.2.4, so please let me know if you see anything unexpected.
- Sep 07 2016 | 9:19 amThanks for fixing this :)
- Oct 08 2016 | 10:05 pmHi Rob, here is a new patch that demonstrate how sometimes "rate 1" message start the video and sometimes no. When you change direction it happens. Thanks
- Oct 11 2016 | 4:00 pmsigh, thanks will investigate.in case it isn't obvious, the work around is to simply use the rate attribute to control playback, or append start in stop messages where appropriate.