Oct 24 2020 | 12:15 pm
Could somebody please help me remake this filter in gen~? I've tried several times but haven't been able to get it working.
- Oct 24 2020 | 3:19 pmIs there any reason you're not using filtercoeff~?
- Oct 24 2020 | 8:32 pmOnly that I wouldn't know how to get it to behave the same way as the peq2~ patch.
- Oct 24 2020 | 11:04 pmPerhaps you should look at gen~ for your implementation. The syntax will vary slightly from the expr syntax, and it's all single sample (so there are no trigger objects), so it'd require a little jiggering.
- Oct 24 2020 | 11:35 pmI've tried building it in gen~ a few times but can't seem to get it working properly. I will try again.
- Oct 25 2020 | 6:54 pmYou might have greater success by sharing the source you're working from and having another set of eyes on that.
- Oct 25 2020 | 8:30 pmYes, you're right, I should have done that from the start. Here's my latest attempt with still no success.
- Oct 27 2020 | 8:20 amGot it working!