JOB OPENING - Cycling ‘74 Sales Support Coordinator
May 03 2021 | 9:15 pm
Cycling ’74 is looking for a motivated and organized individual for our Sales Support Coordinator position. This is a full time, US-based remote employment position - you will work from home, with modest travel requirements (when safety concerns allow).
To apply, please send a brief statement about what would make you a good fit and why you would like to work for a creative company, as well as anything else you’d like us to know. That statement, along with your resume, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read: “New applicant for Full Time Sales Support Coordinator.” We enthusiastically welcome applicants with experience in a range of fields outside of sales and would love to hear about it in your statement. If you’re not familiar with Cycling ‘74, please visit https://cycling74.com/company
Job Description: Sales Support Coordinator
With a role in Cycling ’74’s customer care department, you will lead activities directly related to customer sales. Working closely with the Technical Support Manager and Material Team, you will be responsible for all aspects of end-user product sales, including sales order processing, large customer sales management, customer relationship management, and reseller coordination. Additionally, you will also be working with our reseller network to maintain sales in various regions. This position provides assistance to Support Group members with sales-related issues, and maintains documentation on the sales process.
This position is also responsible for providing general assistance within the Material Team, which may include product testing, product documentation, marketing material production and event participation. This is a US-only position. Read about Cycling ’74.
- Handle incoming customer sales orders through the entire process, including payment, product authorization, and delivery
- Process orders from resellers and maintain reseller price lists
- Maintain customer records in the CRM and accounting systems
- Communicate and coordinate large-scale (institutional) sales, including creation of quotes, invoices and institution-related documentation
- Resolve sales-related complaints and inquiries by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Make recommendations for improvements in systems and/or policies
- Participate in Material Team and other company meetings
- Participate in company-wide initiatives which may include duties outside of your Department (including attendance of specific events)
- Monitor overdue accounts and work with the Accounting and Finance team for resolution
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years of experience in sales order process is preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to keeping current records
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Flexible ‘work-at-home’ policy facilitated by advanced communication tools
- Health, dental, and generous paid time off policies
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Full on-the-job training and support
- Interesting working environment and supportive culture
Cycling ’74 is a fully distributed workplace and each employee is required to work from home. We are actively working on creating non-hierarchical structures in place of traditional management.
Diverse teams are strong teams. Cycling ’74 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
We acknowledge that there is a significant under-representation of women, BIPOC, and LGBT+ in the music technology industry. We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds in order to address this imbalance in moving towards an inclusive industry while simultaneously fostering a safe and non-violent work environment for all employees.