Hi there . I'm trying out the new MIRAWEB package for MAX 7 . Its working with any kind of device so far.
The only issues i found is that i find it hard for connecting various devices and make something useful.
mira.status gives a good output of:
"Connection 1 MIRAWEB-ARKFJJ
Connection 2 MIRAWEB-11223"
I cant figure out a way to make a patch controllable by users who join the MIRAWEB web from their devices ,having different UI´s for each one of them that doesn´t interfere with each other to make something creative / participative without resulting into a Chaos or everyone moving the same parameters .
Any hint is welcome since is a quite fresh package I hope that sounds interesting for the community .