i am a bloody shader noob who wanted to follow a simple tutorial. but it is much harder than i thought to replicate this example you see on the picture.
i would love to have more insight in the following questions
1. i am not sure if this is example is possible in a slab or if it has to be a shader (slabs cannot run vertex programs??)
2. i am not sure if this can be done in version 1.2 gl2 or 1.5 gl3 ?
3. what do i have to write instead of "varying vec3 v_position" ??
4.does the varying vec3 position has to be declared and bind at the beginning of the shader...
5. is this line necessary?? gl_Position = projectionMatrix * modelViewMatrix * vec4( position, 1.0 );
6. is there a log which describes the use of terms in the different shader environments so that is easier to follow and port any tutorial. for example what is uv in jitter?
7. what are the idiosyncrasies of jitter to other shader environments?
thank you so much for your help