Please take a moment to review this Q&A.
How do I sign up for notifications and feeds?
• If you want to subscribe to an RSS feed, look for the RSS icon at the top of the main forum pages.
• If you want to get system notifications, at the bottom of all the forum pages and posts, check the "Notify me of follow-up replies via email" box. Or subscribe to a topic by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE" link at the top right side of the topic. You will receive any new topic replies via email.
• By clicking the "FAVORITE" link at the top right side of the topic, it will act like a bookmark and can be viewed/shared with other users on the site.
If I have a problem, what information should I post?
• Post your patch. (Try and edit your patch so that it just includes the problem area.)
• Place comments in your patch to illustrate what should happen and what does happen.
• Include instructions on how to operate your patch to get the errant behavior.
• If using Max 5 (or newer), use Copy Compressed to copy your patch into your forum post. Watch this short video for instructions: http://youtu.be/34cxCjPU_Ts
: If you have trouble posting a new topic with a copy-compressed patch in it, an alternative method is attaching a zip file of your patch to your topic. If you have trouble with either posting or attaching to a post, please send us details
What kind of HTML code may I use?
• Above the reply box on any topic, there is a list of HTML tags for your use.
How do I share a finished project or tool made with Max?
• Reach a wide audience by adding it to the Projects or Toolbox on this website https://cycling74.com/community/
. After it's published, it will appear in the "Misc" forum. Also, it will appear on your "author" page and a number of tools/projects will be appear under your personal icon/gravatar.
Projects and Tools are fed into the Cycling '74 social media streams and are also featured on cycling74.com.