missing ease with jit.anim.node for endless sensor value 0.-360.

Mar 13 2019 | 5:14 pm
    I missing the ease option with jit.anim.node for an endless sensor float value 0.-360. from a compass 9DOF. I like to damp/ smoot/ ease the value.
    When I use a slide, the value jumps when it cross from 360. to 0. or the other way round. Unfortunately the quaternition will not work with jit.anim.drive, which have the nice ease option. I need the absolut yaw position in the 3D space!
    May there is a math to get the circular to an big endless value? Or a othe way to smoot the value? ease alone will not work.
    Thanks for help :)

• Mar 14 2019 | 2:15 pm
      you could try using the list.ease object (from the Ease package in the Package Manager). send the output of euler2quat to list.ease, and then to a jit.quat @normalize 1:
    • Mar 15 2019 | 9:11 am
      Hi Rob, thanks for your fast repaly. Its working, but not like espectet. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough. I looking for the effekt (damping) like using the slide, a damping when the float value change somewhere inside the full range of 0.-360.. Now with list.ease there is only a damping effect at the crosspoint from 360. to 0. or opposide, which works. (But also it change direction when using in_out_sine). But this is not what I'm searching for. Thanks for help 8]