I am getting mad with the cv.jit.opticalflow. Basically I cannot get it to work, everytime I run it max get sluggy and does not respond correctly anymore unless I restarted.
I tried on different machine, and on 32 and 64 bit but nothing always same problem.
I am running over cv.jit v1.8.0 and the max I am using is the 7.3.1
I am not attaching the patch since I have the problem even if I simply give it a video or the webcam. Plus I cannot find documentation about the opticalflow and its methods (for this version).
I am trying to reproduce an old max5 patch that was working at time but now It looks like something drastically changed.