I changed the GPU and everything worked great until the d day.
The standalone was crashing almost every hour (for 8 hours/day running).
I had to reboot after each crash during these days.
Once back home I had checked the crashes logs (Win 8) and I saw 2 kinds of errors :
1) "faulty module name" : ntdll.dll / v : 6.3.9600.16502 / exception code : 0xc0000374
2) "faulty module name" : QuickTime.qts / v : 22.214.171.124 / exception code : 0xc0000005
So I'm wondering :
- is it only a matter of compatibility between Quicktime, Windows and Max, Or more complex : a wrong use of Max from my side ??
- I realized after the exhibition, that I'm not using the last version of Quicktime for Windows (7.7.6 instead of 7.7.8), I will try to upgrade and see if it changes something asap, but any thoughts on this ?
- Running the patcher from Max rather than a standalone would have been better ?
Thanks for any help or idea !!